Friday, May 27, 2011

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop



Today's Question:

Q. How many books do you read in a week? And in what format do you read them, or listen to them?

With school finally getting out, I usually read 2 a week.  I either read traditional or digital.  My attention wanders with audio books and I find myself not listening after a while!



To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:



(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list

(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://ninjagirlreads.blogspot.com/

Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.

Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"

If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


Happy Follow Friday!




Book Blogger Hop


In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!


The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun!
This week's question comes from Britta who blogs at I Like These Books:



"What book-to-movie adaption have you most liked? Which have you disliked?"

The one I've like the most is the Harry Potter series.  The movies stayed really true to the books, which is a rarity.  It was really interesting to see the characters from the pages come to life on the screen.  I own all the books and soon will have all the movies!

The one I disliked the most was newer TV movie of "The Shining" by Stephen King.  I loved the book and the orginal movie but the newer version was "blah".

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey

Hopping by from FF. Here's mine:
http://amysadumbrations.blogspot.com/

The follower thing seems to be having problems today. Comment me back and i will try again.

I'd have to agree with the Shining, i adore that movie. It has so many different levels on which to enjoy it.

And i can't really listen to audiobooks either.

Amy@adumbrations

Howard Sherman said...

Let’s kick off Memorial Day Weekend with some scandal and controversy.

I absolutely loved every minute of the Lord of the Rings films and felt they hit the mark when they brought Tolkien’s masterpiece to the big screen.
(ducking as rotten tomatoes are thrown at me as the torches are lit and the pitchforks raised)

Wait, wait. I can explain! Hop on over to my blog and hear me out – http://www.howardsherman.net

Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
http://www.howardsherman.net