Friday, March 25, 2011

18 & Over Book Blogger Tag

Photobucket

Hosted by Bitten by Paranormal Romance  

18 and over book blogger tag along is for a specific group of book bloggers. You have to primary review adult books. Yes, I know some of you still read teen and adult, so if you do both your welcome to join in. You can read any genre paranormal, suspense, historical, contemporary or mystery and of course, erotica books. And if you blog has a few extra hot male pictures, well, that’s an added bonus! LOL. So if you have a book blog like this and would like to find others please join in the tag along.

Question of the week: Where is you favorite place to buy or swap books?

I love the fact that so many good ebooks are now free in a lot of places.  I also have good friends who buy books so we trade off frequently.  There is also an used book shop that has them for like $1!  You can't beat a deal like that!! 

7 comments:

Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

Hi, I am new follower from 18 and over. Also adore True Blood; books and the show. I run a next day recap. Sometimes it is scene by scene.
Hope you will come by and follow back. This is the last day of my bloggiversary international contest.Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
Twitter: @fangswandsfairy

Kelly Rubidoux said...

New follower from the 18+ hop.
$1 books? I'm so jealous. So's my bank account. Lol! I wish I had something like that close by. I'd be in heaven.
Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal

Book Savvy Babe said...

I’m also jealous of your $1 book shop. That’s a great deal! I like your blog, I actually found you from goodreads. Looking forward to seeing more from your blog here! *new follower* you can find me at www.booksavvybabe.blogspot.com

Tyraa said...

Hey I'm a new follower! I hope I can find a good book store with deal like that. $1? Thats what you call a steal! :)

Literary Cravings said...

Stopping by from Tag Along friday! Am your newest follower, 1$ swap is a great deal!!

Visit me @ Literary Cravings

Unknown said...

New follower here! Hopping through on the 18+ hop. I LOVE used stores. I never trade any books in, but I always leave with tons of unwanted orphans.

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from the 18 & Over Tag Along. I'd love to have used book stores in my neck of the woods, but all we have is Borders. Hopefully, it won't close.

Hope you'll stop by!

Gabrielle Bisset
http://gbisset.blogspot.com